- Country: USA
- Summary: Common Marmosets (Callithrix Jacchus)
- UST Ref No: 89168398
- Deadline: 20 Sep 2023
- Competition: ICB
- Financier: Self Financed
- Purchaser Ownership: Public
- Tender Value: Refer Document
- Notice Type: Tender
- Document Ref. No.: 75N95023Q00681
- Purchaser's Detail :
Purchaser : HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Contracting Office Address : Bethesda , MD 20892
Primary Point of Contact : Michael Horn
Secondary Point of Contact : Christine Frate
Phone Number 3014433846
- Description :
Title: Common marmosets (Callithrix jacchus)
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.The Government reserves the right to make one award, multiple awards, or no awards as a result of this solicitation.
2. The solicitation number is 75N95023Q00681 and the solicitation is issued as a request for quotations (RFQ). The POTS number is 23-005553.
This acquisition is for a commercial item or service and is conducted under the authority of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13—Simplified Acquisition Procedures; and FAR Part 12—Acquisition of Commercial Items and is not expected to exceed the simplified acquisition threshold.
3. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2023-05, dated September 7, 2023.
4. The associated NAICS code 112990 and the small business size standard is $2.75M. This requirement is full and open with no set-aside restrictions.
5. Background Information and Objective: The Veterinary Medicine and Resources Branch (VMRB) operates the Marmoset Breeding Core as a shared resource breeding animals for internal use by the investigators at the NIMH DIR. Critical to the mission of the NIMH is conducting research on the development, experiential, and environmental factors that lead to psychiatric, psychologic, and neurologic disorders with the hope of understanding risk factors, methods of promoting resilience, and preventing or treating these disorders. As such breeding of animals is absolutely essential to allow researchers to study animals from a very early age and even to investigate pre-natal factors. An essential characteristic of common marmosets is that...
- Documents :